BROADWAY TICKET REFUND INFORMATION All performances of THE LION KING and ALADDIN on Broadway have been suspended through May 30, 2021. Please take note of the following information. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to having you return soon.
I would like a refund of my tickets for performances through May 30, 2021:
- All affected tickets will be refunded at the original point of purchase.
- If you purchased via Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster via Phone/App or the Disney on Broadway Hotline: your refund is being processed, and your credit card will be refunded automatically within 30 days. For any issues, please contact Ticketmaster at 1-800-982-2787 and have your Ticketmaster Account Number/Confirmation Number handy. You need NOT retain your original tickets.
- If you purchased at the Box Office: please find more detailed instruction on the site for the show(s) for which you purchased: ALADDIN, FROZEN and THE LION KING.
- If you purchased tickets as part of a Group: please contact your Group Sales Agent for more information regarding refunds or exchanges. Please retain your original tickets until you speak with the Group Sales Agent.
- If you purchased tickets through any other licensed sales channel (including, but not limited to, Ticketmaster Retail Outlets, Continental Guest Services, Broadway Inbound, etc.): please return to the original point of purchase for more information regarding refunds or exchanges. If you have your tickets in hand, please retain them for a refund or exchange.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to having you return soon.
I want to purchase tickets for a future Broadway performance:
A future announcement will be made regarding ALADDIN and THE LION KING’s performance schedules in 2021. Please check back or sign up for email updates.